February 28, 2008

Boning up on White Culture

Thanks to my sweet friend Allison who just emailed me this blog address...
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/

It is hilarious and worth checking out. We all need to understand our white culture a little better.
Any guesses on which of our friends embody the blog the most--there was a clear winner in my mind!

I would encourage you to check out these posts specifically:
#74 Oscar Parties
#67 Standing Still @ Concerts
#63 Expensive Sandwiches (I'm posting from Cafe Gouda)
#55 Apologies
#47 Arts Degrees (Can I get a woo-woo from the UNCA Alums)
#42 Sushi
#40 Apple Products
#38 Arrested Development
#29 80's Night
#28 Not Having TV
#23 Micro Brews
#9 Making You Feel Bad about not Going Outside
#1 Coffee (oh Joshua, sweet Joshua!)

6 comments:

Airlie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lee and Joshua Simmons said...

Hey Airlie!

I'll check it out!

Do you read Vanity Fair. I've just started and LOVE IT!!! There was a great article about Obama in there this month.

One more monthish until Simmons 3 makes her debut! Will you come and see her?

Unknown said...

WPB: "White Power!"

GOB: "But, I'm white!"

Amy said...

Yes, what a great website! Who was your clear winner of being the "most white"?!

When I opened the website for the first time, the post of the day was #76 Water Bottles. Guess who had just gotten a metal water bottle made by the brand in the picture earllier that very same day? Yes, I am a white person!!

Amy

Melissa said...

Brent got a kick out of this website. It was all he could talk about for two days!

Holley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.